Here are just a few of the features of the Brooks 130 stairlift which set them apart from other stairlift manufacturers and ensure we provide our customers lifts of the highest quality and care:
- Slimline design.
- Runs on maintenance-free rechargeable batteries. Works even in a blackout!
- Numerical fault code display, for easy diagnostic and repair guidance.
- Weight capacity 20 Stones (127Kg).
- No unsightly structural work needed – fits direct to your stair treads rather than the wall.
- Folding arms, seat and footrest. The arms, seat and footrest all neatly fold away. With its ultra slimline design there’s plenty of room for other users of your staircase.
- Wireless Remote Control. The lift can be 'called' or 'sent' up or down the stairs when ever it's needed, making it easy for multiple users to control the stairlift.
- Safety cut-out sensors on carriage and footrest. If anything is blocking the progress of the Stairlift, it will come to an immediate halt. There are 5 sensors: 3 on the footrest, and 2 on the carriage.
- Swivel seat, locks in either 45° or 90° position. The seat turns and locks in either a 45° or 90° position, helping you get in and out of your stairlift, easily and safely.
- Simple to use controls. Using the lift is as easy as pushing the armrest paddle in the direction of travel.